Feeling Alone Status for Facebook
Sometimes, for one reason or the other, we all feel lonely or sad, or even both. One way to lift spirits again is to get all of the heartfelt and sympathetic response you can get from your friends on social media.
And one sure way to achieve this is by uploading some sad/feeling alone status on your timeline ─ pretty simple, right? Try some out!
Here is a lengthy list of some great feeling alone status for your facebook, WhatsApp, and Instagram status. Feel free to give them a try.
Extremely Feeling Alone Status for Facebook
- Feeling lonely
2. It’s okay to feel lonely, only pray that your loneliness may spur you into finding something to live for, great enough to die for.
3. Being alone is one thing but feeling alone is a whole different story
4. Lonely is not a feeling when you are alone. Lonely is a feeling when no one cares
5. If you’re feeling alone, look up at the sky. The stars are there for you
6. When we truly realize that we are all alone is when we need others the most
7. If you always give, you will always have
8. Life can be full of misery loneliness and suffering — but with a little time, it’s all over much too soon
9. Loneliness is my least favourite thing about life. The only thing I’m most worried about is just being alone without anybody to care for or someone who will care for me
10. Sometimes life is too hard to be alone, and sometimes life is too good to be alone
11. You can’t be strong all the time. Sometimes you need to be alone and let your tears out
12. People think being alone makes you lonely, but I don’t think that’s true. Being surrounded by the wrong people is the most lone thing in the world
13. The most isolated moment in someone’s life is when they are watching their whole world fall apart, and all they can do is stare blankly
14. If you feel uncomfortable about something, then leave it alone
15. Standing alone doesn’t mean I am alone, it means I am strong enough to handle things by myself
16. Until you get comfortable with being alone, you’ll never know if you’re choosing someone out of love or loneliness
17. Alone time is when I distance myself from the voices of the world so I can hear my own
18. We’re born alone; we live alone; we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we’re not alone
19. The trouble is not really in being alone, it’s lonely. One can be isolated amid a crowd, right?
20. Whenever I feel lonely, I keep myself busy just enjoying myself
Also Read >>> Status Message for Someone Who has Passed Away
21. My best companion is my good book at the time of solitude; it allows us to be at any time or any place
22. Being lonely is like a ship stuck in the middle of the sea. But it depends on how you travel through that sea
23. Just close your eyes, and think about the one who truly loves & cares for you. That’s the moment you will not feel alone
24. A lot of times, when a band finds success with a particular style or sound, they have a tough time breaking away from that to grow as artists
25. Sometimes I want to disappear and see if anyone would miss me
26. Sometimes, you need to be alone. Not to be lonely, but to enjoy your free time being yourself
27. I am shy by nature and in a way it is a blessing in disguise because being alone does not make me feel lonely and it is better to be alone with your thoughts rather than in a crowd of noise and confusion
28. if you make friends with yourself you will never be alone
29. If You Don’t Love me at my worst. then you don’t deserve me at my best
30. Don’t Care For Those Who Are Ignoring You, Care For Those Who Are, Ignoring Others For You!
31. Being alone and being lonely are different. You can be happy while being alone, but you can’t be happy while being lonely.
32. Some people come into your life, only to teach you how to live alone
33. I am proud of my heart; it’s been played, stabbed, cheated, burned and broken but somehow still works
34. I hate when people say they miss you but don’t make an effort to speak to you or see you
35. As I am getting older, I am getting more and more comfortable being alone
36. Hate is like acid. It damages the vessel in which it is stored and destroys the vessel in which it is poured.
37. I learned the hard way not to vent to others. Write it down. Throw it out. Tell God. Keep it to yourself
38. I love that feeling of being in love, the effect of having butterflies when you wake up in the morning. That is special
39. Pray that your loneliness may spur you into finding something to live for, great enough to die for
40. God chose you because He knew you could handle it. You have the courage, the strength, the anointing, the favour.
Short Messages for Feeling Lonely
41. Some steps need to be taken alone. It is the only way to figure out where you need to go and who you need to be.
42. It’s a shame for the lion crying face fox.
43. I love how people say they will be there for you or say call or text me anytime and you do that, and then they never text you back. I don’t understand.
44. It’s so lonely when you don’t even know yourself.
45. Don’t cry over someone who wouldn’t cry over you.
46. I feel alone I guess it’s a wise choice to work on a weekend.
47. I’ve got everything I need except a man. And I’m not one of those women who thinks a man is an answer to everything, but I’m tired of being alone
48. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will
49. Loneliness is a part of your life. It teaches us that we are not complete in ourselves
50. You deserve someone that gives you the place you have and shows it to everyone. That person should be proud of having you. That’s all
51. Keep on staring at the stars outside. Are you doing the same way too?
52. Don’t be afraid to stand for what you believe in, even if that means standing alone
53. If you are feeling anxious or upset in life, know that it is just a test of patience and faith by the one above. Keep your prayers in place
54. If you said something that made me feel horrible, then I’ll never forget.
55. Unless we love and are loved, each of us is alone; each of us is deeply lonely.
56. Be strong enough to stand alone, smart enough to know when you need help, and brave enough to ask for it.
57. Sometimes, being different feels a lot like being alone. But with that, being true to that and being true to my standards and my way of doing things in my art and my music, everything that has made me feel very different in the end, it has made me the happiest
58. There’s a tremendous difference between alone and lonely. You could be lonely in a group of people. I like being alone. I love eating by myself. I go home at night and watch a movie or hang out with my dog. I have to exert myself and say oh God; I’ve got to see my friends because I’m too content being by myself
Final Thoughts: We can never tell which way life will lead us, but, you need to be braced up for whatever comes your way; expect all things. Always live your best life; cherish and enjoy everything. Loneliness happens to even the best of us. Sometimes you can be in a crowd, and if it still doesn’t feel right, you’ll always feel lonely. But never let anyone be upon you. Be full of confidence in yourself and most of all, Love Yourself! It is the first key to true happiness, and only afterwards can you truly love anyone else ─ and truly be loved in return. Always make yourself feel special and never degrade yourself in any way. Count your blessings, and make sure you never let yourself down. Take responsibility for yourself and give yourself the best always; never cheat yourself with time. Give time for yourself, take care of yourself, and nurture yourself. Say kind things to yourself. Speak positively when you’re around people. Be happy, and be a blessing to the world around you. Live Your Best Life! Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family. Good Luck!