Funny Introductions About Yourself Examples
At some point in our daily lives, we experience funny things that would leave us smiling even in dull moments. If you’ve come across such situation lately guess what? All you need to do is quote your experience and watch it go viral in the online community. Do you want to try?
Sometimes, we find it very difficult and quite challenging to come up with some lines for the “about” section of our social network profiles such as Instagram, Facebook, etc. Most times, what we need is something that is catchy, funny and yet speaks our state of mind and lifestyle. It gets even more difficult. Don’t bother as there’s always a way out of anything.
It doesn’t matter if you’ve decided to go for something that has a cute factor, funny or a bit witty, there’s always something for everyone. Something that perfectly describes your personality.
Here is a collection of hilariously funny lines to get those wishing to know about you on the social network. You are sure to make them smile and get fond of you. There are just enough options to select and flaunt on your social networking profiles, anytime, any day.
Funny Ways to Introduce Yourself Online
1. The only person I should like to know thoroughly in the world is me.
2. I am so bright that I don’t understand even a single word I say. Happens sometimes though
3. I’m quite good enough an artist to have my imaginations wholly drawn.
4. I can resist anything but temptation.
5. I am not exceptionally gifted neither am I especially bright. I think I’m only very curious
6. I do nothing every day, but people keep saying nothing is impossible
7. I think I’m good enough to be my own hero
8. Normal is overrated, weird is good, so I am weird.
9. Though I give myself admirable advice sometimes, I’m not sure I’m capable of taking them
10. I know how to govern myself, so I think I’m good to be a queen
Also Read >>> Best Bio Examples for Facebook
11. My decision-making skills resemble a squirrel crossing the streets
12. My difference is that I am different.
13. I never forget to keep my heels and standards high
14. Here I am, the peanut butter you have longed for.
15. I rely on miracles. I don’t believe in them
16. I don’t want blessings in disguise. I may not identify them.
17. I have an eating disorder. I’m about to eat dis order of pizza, a disorder of fries and disorder of nuggets.
18. My nickname should be Terms and Conditions because I get ignored so much.
19. I have this disease called Awesome. Kiss me; I’m contagious!
20. I always feel this special excitement of wanting to go back to sleep each time I wake up in the morning.
Funny Self Introduction
21. I speak my mind. I never mind what I speak.
22. If not that suicide is a crime, I will kill the sexiest person alive.
23. Round’s a shape, isn’t it? So I think I’m in shape.
24. I’d instead fall in chocolate than to fall in love.
25. I’m just getting FAT! While Everyone I know is either getting married or getting a boyfriend.
26. Google Earth thinks I have a pool because I’m painting a blue square in my backyard.
27. I’m merely on energy saving mode. Don’t say I’m lazy.
28. I’m so cool I was defrosted, I wasn’t actually born,
29. I wish I had a friend like me because I’m so awesome.
30. I am so cool to the extent that even ice cubes become jealous of me
Also Read >>> Facebook Bio Examples for Girls
31. My life is like a joke, so I’m so naturally funny.
32. I am so hot that I wonder if I contribute to global warming
33. Don’t even think of giving it a shot because you simply can’t be me.
34. I’m the girl who has her headphones in her ear, phone in her hands, and that one guy on her mind.
35. I forgive because I will take revenge afterward, I forget.
36. My kind of person is one that will burst into laughter over an event that happened the previous day.
37. I just wish my mouth had some kind of pause button sometimes.
38. Talk about my ethics, so crystal clear and transparent that you can’t even see them
39. I am the only one who gets my jokes. I’m so hilarious
40. I am one perfect person to be your favorite hello
Funny Introduction Lines
41. I am just myself looking for my heart.
42. My name is Mr. FAT, I’m generous, and I’m looking for those skinny to share with.
43. I don’t like to be tagged as religious, but I think how I live my life is honest
44. This is me. I don’t like studying for exams. I need some Facebook app for that.
45. Who am I? That’s a secret.
46. Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
47. I like to reinvent myself — it is part of my job.
48. I know there are very few who likes to listen, so I speak less because.
49. When I’m bad I’m worst, When I’m good, I’m best.
50. My success just postponed for some time. I have not failed…
51. Sometimes it takes me all day to get nothing done.
52. This is who I am. Nobody said you had to like it.
53. I’m only lazy when someone steals my motivation.
Also Read >>> Good Comments Ideas on Facebook DP
54. I’m harsh on ladies and a gentleman.
55. I’m not a greedy person. I Enjoy the little things in life.
56. I am known to remodel train stations during lunch breaks. I make them more efficient in retaining heat.
57. I’m quite a dynamic figure, always seen crushing ice and scaling walls.
58. I can pilot bicycles up severe inclines with unflagging speed,
59. I cook Thirty-Minute Brownies in twenty minutes.
60. With my godlike and sensuous trombone playing, I woo women,
61. I am an outlaw in Peru, a veteran in love, and an expert in stucco.
62. I am the subject of numerous documentaries I played bluegrass cello and was scouted by the Mets.
63. I’m such a nice guy, I repair electrical appliances free of charge. On Wednesdays, after school.
64. I once single-handedly defended a small village in the Amazon Basin from a horde of ferocious army ants using only a hoe and a large glass of water.
65. I am a ruthless bookie a concrete analyst and an abstract artist.
Short Funny Line About Me
66. I build large suspension bridges in my yard anytime I feel bored.
67. I don’t really think the laws of physics do not apply to me because I am unique.
68. I receive fan mail yet I’m a private citizen.
69. I am gifted with the knowledge of the exact location of every food item in the supermarket
70. Using only a mouli and a toaster oven I have made extraordinary four-course meals
71. Once a week, I sleep; I sleep in a chair when I do sleep.
72. Children trust me because I have earned fame in international botany circles with my deft floral arrangements
73. I have performed open-heart surgery, I have played Hamlet, and I have spoken with Elvis.
74. I frolic, I dodge, I weave, I balance, and my bills are all paid.
75. I participate in full-contact origami, on weekends, to steam off.
76. I discovered the meaning of life years ago but forgot to write it down
77. What I am looking for is a blessing not in disguise.
78. If you want to have a feel of awesomeness, look here.Not there. Here! I am.
79. Do you want to know me? Come closer so I can whisper my attitude.
80. I’m something coming out of nothing and heading to something. I am me!
81. God is really creative, I mean… just look at me.
82. I smile a lot, and you’ll never understand
83. I started out of nothing just like great men, and I’m heading to something
84. I am simple and don’t like the attitude that much because mine can hurt you
85. Nobody is perfect, I am nobody, and therefore I am perfect
86. Though I may not be the best, I work hard to be the best. That’s what I know.
87. I am me and no other’s second option. You either accept me or lose me.
88. I’m always calm and silent just as the currency notes and not like the Coins that always make a sound.
89. I’m a good person. Though I may not be rich and popular, look beyond that I think that’s all that matters.
90. I’m always happy and achieve good results when I am myself.
91. I’m a personality with a unique style and don’t like to be copied.
92. Even if I came with instructions, you can’t handle me.
93. I am so open-minded that my brains will fall out some day.